The creators of Capcom Fighting Collection announced the start of pre-orders and published a fresh trailer for the project.
The collection is dedicated to the 35th anniversary of Street Fighter and includes 10 classic fighting games, including:
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors;
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire;
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire;
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness;
- Red Earth;
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix;
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo;
- Hyper Street Fighter II.
It also claims several types of online matches and an art gallery. For pre-order, they promise a set of bonuses, including 18 special musical compositions and new illustrations. Capcom Fighting Collection releases June 24 on PC (Steam), PS4, Xbox One, and Switch.
Capcom has currently suspended the sale of its games in Russia. Note that on the game page on Steam, support for the Russian language is declared.